Is this is your first year homechooling? Not to worry! Learn how to make your homeschooling family a success.
Also if you have been homeschooling for years and have found it to be quite a delight, you may want some fresh ideas for this coming school-year.
How I Homeschool contributors share a fresh supply of information and inspiration you’ll enjoy, such as:
· Schedule ideas from a week to a year, traditional or year-round—see how others are doing it!
· Hints to help organize your life and school—every day and all year long.
· Productively balance working from home while homeschooling—you’ll appreciate the advice from these successful homeschool moms!
· How to implement routines—you’ll love the rundown of a daily routine, including morning, afternoon, and evening!
· Curriculum? Oh, yes, the authors share what works for them—providing insight for your family.
· Teaching a lifestyle of learning—ideas for exercising your flexibility and relaxation while homeschooling, even while traveling for a month!
· Putting God first—and what a difference it makes!
· Details of the busy days of fellow homeschoolers just like you, in an easy-to-read, inviting style—like a visit with a friend!
· The rewards of homeschooling—though sometimes hard, those who endure will reap a harvest!
So before you wrap up your to-do list in preparation for this new school year, make sure that you check out this really great e-book that would definitely help you gain insight as you develop your own lifestyle of learning. Whether you are new to homeschooling or have been doing it for years, How I Homeschool could make a BIG difference for your family!